Winter and Spring Courses
- Sexuality across the Lifespan, starts May 1, 2015
- Foundations of the Field, starts May 22, 2015
- Transitions: The Human Life Cycle, starts June 5, 2015
Planning for 2015-2016 is in progress. Courses will be posted in July. Core courses are offered every year; elective courses are offered every second year.
If you wish to receive updates on the course schedule, join the Contact List.
Welcome to the Couples and Family Therapy Studies Certificate!
Explore couple and family therapy as a career option and upgrade your education and practical skills.
Offered jointly by the Ontario Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (OAMFT) and Open Learning and Educational Support, University of Guelph, the Certificate Program in Couple and Family Therapy Studies provides an opportunity to:
- Complete the accredited OAMFT/University of Guelph courses in Couple and Family Therapy Studies
- Work towards the course content requirements for AAMFT / OAMFT Clinical membership
- Network with other Professionals in your field
- Keep abreast of key topics, approaches and methods in therapy
Visit the Ontario Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (OAMFT) website and for news and events – www.oamft.com.