Winter 2014 Courses
- Theories and Methods: Post-Modern Models, Starts April 11, 2014
- Foundations of the Field, Starts May 2, 2014
- Systemic Approaches with the Addicted Client, Starts May 31, 2014
Core courses are offered every year; elective courses are offered every second year.
Welcome to the Couples and Family Therapy Studies Certificate!
Explore couple and family therapy as a career option and upgrade your education and practical skills.
Offered jointly by the Ontario Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (OAMFT) and Open Learning and Educational Support, University of Guelph, the Certificate Program in Couple and Family Therapy Studies provides an opportunity to:
- Complete the accredited OAMFT/University of Guelph courses in Couple and Family Therapy Studies
- Work towards the course content requirements for AAMFT / OAMFT Clinical membership
- Network with other Professionals in your field
- Keep abreast of key topics, approaches and methods in therapy
Visit the Ontario Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (OAMFT) website and for news and events – www.oamft.com.