This program is offered jointly by the Ontario Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (OAMFT) and Open Learning and Educational Support, University of Guelph. The Certificate Program in Couple and Family Therapy Studies provides an opportunity to:
- Complete the accredited OAMFT/University of Guelph Certificate in Couple and Family Therapy Studies
- Work towards the course content requirements for AAMFT / OAMFT Clinical membership
- Upgrade your education and practical skills
- Explore couple and family therapy as a career option
- Network with other Professionals in your field
- Participate in Professional Development Days.
- Keep abreast of key topics, approaches and methods in therapy
Visit the Ontario Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (OAMFT) website and for news and events - www.oamft.com.
Interested in the Guelph Sexuality Conference? - Visit the conference website
- Intensive Sex Training Program
- STI Clinical Update
- Guelph Sexuality Conference